Q9 Digital – Concord, MA Customer Success Manager
Q9 Digital provides sales tools to resort hotels to create proposals and personalize to each group sales lead. Q9 Digital works with the leading resort, convention and meeting hotel brands and companies worldwide. A successful candidate for this opportunity will enjoy travel and curating the meeting experience at individual client resort hotel properties. You will need to have skill at composition, cropping images and design layout. High quality writing and editing skills are paramount. You will need to find highlights and opportunities unique to individual properties.
- Communicate effectively as the primary point of contact between clients and management.
- Manage design-build for each master baseline proposal
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of all general, design and campaign products
- Management onboarding for each new client install
- Provide insight on system enhancements to provide additional onboarding resources
- Proactively reach out to the clients and help them maximize usage throughout their sales team.
- Provide ongoing support to users online questions
Position Requirements - Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Writing and editing proficiency
- Experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, design or a similar role
- Technical experience working with web-based software applications.
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Fluency with embedding and utilizing third party plug-in options
- Basic photo edits skills using photoshop
- Video editing and production basic skills
- The position starts with a 3-month consulting position at $5,000 per month ($60,000 annually)
- At any time during this process, a formal employment contract will be presented to commence job position.