Q9 Digital – Concord, MA Junior Web Developer / Programmer
The candidate will be responsible for assisting in Web development team by designing, coding and modifying web systems from layout to full functionality.
- Coding of web page mock ups including layouts, web elements, and web pages
- Development and management of CMS-based web platforms and web programming languages
- Custom code modifications using HTML, Java Script, CSS, PHP, Liquid and XML
- Website beta testing and debugging
- Content management including e-commerce product management
- Revision history logging, file organization, and project documentation
- Work with other web team members to collaborate on ideas, solve problems and help manage project deadlines
Job Duties Include:
- Development & management of PHP/MySQL Content Management Systems.
- Converting static mock-up designs into CSS3/HTML5 responsive validated pages.
- Follow W3C coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts for applications or APIs
- Strong interest in developing web portals and responsive design websites
Required education: Computer Science
Required experience: Programming